8 Aug 2009
Posted by: taree
Time: 15:52:00
Comments: 0
another rant
english mood mode. i just wanna say about this. i don't care about my english, i don't care about my grammars, i don't care about tenses nor anything beside them.


i want to cry, cry, cry. i want ALL PEOPLE hear my voice. i want to cry, louder, louder, louder to scream. i want to scream, scream, scream to die. so much tears this week. my mood just go up and down, everyday, never stop.

this's me anyway. i always hide my problems with little smiles or laughs. strong outside but weak inside. i can't tell about my private problems with others. i just can write it, write again, and write again. that's why i love to be a blogger.. even i know that my blog's very useless, maybe. i just can write it down here, so i can feel better.

so WHY MUST TODAY?! today will be my LUCKY days if you allowed me to do my activities TODAY.
i will make my class beautiful, i'll MEET WITH MY BESTIES, i'll anything and blablabla.
AND YOU'VE BROKEN IT . i'm sure i hate this so much..

oke, i confess that i'm wrong. BUT PLEASE!
i told you that i'll go to school and meet my besties right? so why...

"Kamu klu udah keluaq rmh gak cepet pulang kr rmh lagi. Cepet plng, kayak gak punya rmh, kyj gak punya org tua. Cpt pulang skrg juga"

seriously.. no edit about that indonesian. a hour after i arrived to my school, before meet my besties at junior high school, BEFORE I DO ANYTHING THAT I WANT TO DO. i feel so useless. i make promises and i broke it. i feel that i've made sins too much. but seriously, i never thought that i'll break my promises..

too much missed call today. i couldn't answer it. i feel so useless. i feel that my sins will never pay.
i'm sorry guys.. i've made you confused..

i thought.. my parents'll always support me about my activities. WHY? BECAUSE NOW I'M A HIGHSCHOOL GIRL , MOM, DAD.. I CAN PROTECT MY OWNSELF.. I CAN I CAN I CAN! YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT SMOKING RIGHT? I HAVE NO RELATINSHIP WITH A BOY RIGHT? I'M NOT DRUNK, I UNDERSTAND AND I'LL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF MYSELF THEN.
i feel , when i was a junior highschool girl, my parents always support me, i go everyday to my friends's home, and they never said that i have no parents..
I GO HOME BEFORE NIGHT EVERYDAY and they never said that i have no house..

seriously, my mood is very very down now. i feel that i'm a corps. i feel now i'm not life, i couldn't smile today, even just a little. no happiness today, no smiles today, no mood today. i've just locked myself in my ownroom so my parents and siblings coudn't see i'm crying.
open my laptop, played musics so they'll think that i'm better. haha.

Labels: , ,


call me taree
15 years old
Indonesian, GO!
Cancer
Moslem
Japanese and Korean addicted.
love music, photoshop, plurk and internet connection. biased with TVXQ, JPOP and KPOP listener, love Yunho soo much~

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 27 September 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Icons by: Me