30 Aug 2009
Posted by: taree
Time: 20:04:00
Comments: 0
what's this? [random, anyway]
guess my english mood's up now. so, u know then? i'll post with my sucks english. XD

tonight, i hve to do my HOMEWORKS. say thanks to my teacher because gave me SO MANY homeworks at ramadhan. *give me a time for having fun for ramadhan times, sir!*

and then, i had a homework to make a recount text with the photo..
and then i use my class photo as mine and make a story about our activities there.

i said too in my recount that i miss them so much. sooo much..
even i know, most of us now are schooling in the same school, but the others are not.

and guess it. i'm crying. i don't know what to do and write at the same time. and again, GUESS. WHEN I'M WRITING MY RECOUNT I'm LISTENING AT ETERNAL, DON'T SAY GOODBYE AND HELLO AGAIN by DBSK. so terrible.. i'm a sensitive person, really.
sometimes i can being a hard person, and sometimes i can being a kind person.
i hate being sensitive, but i love it.
i'm a person who can feel a thing named TRUE FRIENDS or anything.
and yeah.. i can feel that when i was on 3rd of JHS..

kjhfvkfghkfghgh

時に君を見失いそうになっても
瞳閉じれば映る真実
この季節が あと何度 巡り来ても
変わらない この愛を 僕は誓うよ


-eternal- Tohoshinki-

translate

Even if it seems I'll lose sight of you at times
If I close my eyes, I can see the truth
No matter how many times this season comes and goes
I promise you eternal love


see honey! why can't i cry when listening to eternal..
ok, i know, this song's telling about LOVE. butbutbut..
*sigh*
once again, i'm a person who's very sensitive about this *cries*

i miss you all, 9C. then when we can meet again?
*go back to the memory when 9c's playing football versus 9h and 9i*
*hear 9c's girl screams loudy `9C YOU MUST WIN! GYAAAAAAA`*

*cries again*

Labels: , ,


call me taree
15 years old
Indonesian, GO!
Cancer
Moslem
Japanese and Korean addicted.
love music, photoshop, plurk and internet connection. biased with TVXQ, JPOP and KPOP listener, love Yunho soo much~

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 27 September 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Icons by: Me