16 Aug 2009
Posted by: taree
Time: 18:21:00
Comments: 0
a GENDENG story with DBSK's songs as background :3
very excited to do this. DBSK have many songs so i couldn't write the one by one.

warning! too many grammatical errors and weird vocabularies. my sucks english haven't better even a little :(

Two months ago, I found something that changed my life and my future. So here I am, I’m confessing that I’m different from my old soul. I changed, at all. My heart, mind, and soul . I met him when I was looking at the rainbow, in the after glow.

He has darkness on the eyes, purple line at his face. I don’t know, maybe he is my first crazy love. Why? Because he understand me as flower lady. He always called me “my little princess” when we’re in the telephone, when he give me hug , and when the morning come and we see rising sun together.

He’s always call me in the phone everyday. Until someday he pressed the wrong number, so the people who in the phone isn’t me.

He’s the real choosey lover at all, so I’ll be there for him. Whenever forever.

We’ve made promise together, that we wont forget each other. We promised that we’ll be eternal, and we proud because of that.

I knew, this’s the begin for us. But we felt together that we’re in the sky. We live in the happiness and kiss the baby sky everyday. This called beautiful life for me. Nothing love after love, because my first love will be forever. He’s the one. Two hearts of us are beating, but we don’t know what is it. Maybe it’s secret game.

I always make tea for two everyday for him. For you . I changed into “you” because I want you to know, that I want to stand by u until the high time. Picture of you always make me want to die . I want to take your hands everyday, I want to reach the beautiful you. I just wanna share the world with you, your love is all I need .

I hope you’re my destiny, my forever love, for tonight and everynight.

life must go on and on. The story has just begun, but I always found your phantom in my dreams. Don’t say goodbye to me hune. If.. if I know that everything will be like this, so WHY I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?

this’s my sad story. About my love colors~ melody and harmony, about you , my only love.

You’re my miracle, so why must you go on? Stay with me tonight, so I have somebody to love.

Tonight, in the daymoon, I sing a song for you, my freeze love, my love in the ice.

I don’t know , maybe you’re my last angel? My last angel that’ve died, erased step by step from my life. But, I’ll always there.. until the dead end

I’ll always remember.. as we kiss, goodbye .. don’t cry my lover~ I’ll be waiting for you, until 9095 become 9096.



haish. g ada unsur cinta2an loh! cuma iseng ngemix ide nyatuin judul2 lagu sama cerita ajah, biar pas yaudah :p


call me taree
15 years old
Indonesian, GO!
Cancer
Moslem
Japanese and Korean addicted.
love music, photoshop, plurk and internet connection. biased with TVXQ, JPOP and KPOP listener, love Yunho soo much~

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 27 September 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Icons by: Me