4 Sept 2009
Posted by: taree
Time: 04:38:00
Comments: 0
just 0.1
my life become worse.
why?

HALLO?! i just get 71 from my biology test, from the minimum mark 72.
JUST 0.1 AND SO FRHEKGHRGHRLGJRG i have to remedy -,-

seriously, i really hate remedy.
i have to study again, read again, and then my mark won't perfect.
CAAAAAAH! *bibah style*

hiyaaaaaaaa! *sighsighsigh*
who said that september will be a happy month?
on the 3rd day at september there was no happiness anymore.
CAAAAAAAAAAH *depressed*


anyway.. *evilsmirk* back to the right path. this's about fandom yeah! *what*

i have just watched Tohoshinki 3rd live tour -T- at Saitama.
and yeah, IT WAS VERY INTERESTING.
my mood already better after watched that concert, yesh!
dongbang always make me happy :))
and yeah, i love summer dream part when junsu's dancing and the other members followed him. say that.. junsu's pose is very cuteeeeee cuteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *dies*

hm.. and then, my next target is.. TSC Final at tokyo dome. i'm downloading it now and i don't know when it will finish. ==;

anyway, my english is very sucks, isn't it? forgive me hune :)

Labels: , ,


call me taree
15 years old
Indonesian, GO!
Cancer
Moslem
Japanese and Korean addicted.
love music, photoshop, plurk and internet connection. biased with TVXQ, JPOP and KPOP listener, love Yunho soo much~

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 27 September 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Icons by: Me